Most scams, such as sub-prime mortgages and email scams, victimize adults. But custody scams victimize children. When government fails to protect children it throws open the doors to private contractors—lawyers and clinicians—who enrich themselves at the expense of children. (More about this child and the mother who tried to protect her appears below.)
Friday, June 27, 2014
Anne Stevenson does it again, exposing legal abuse in Georgia's child protection industry
Read more at
- Anne Stevenson does it again, exposing legal abuse...
- In Memory of Anthony, Austin and Athena Castillo
- The Silent Scandal of Courts Putting Children With...
- Two-Parent Households Can Be Lethal
- A Hostage Child Goes Home
- Finally… Authorities take action against company r...
- What William Holt’s Disciplinary Hearing Shows Abo...
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (26)
About the mother and child pictured at the top
She is one of countless children in Rhode Island subjected to severe emotional and physical trauma by Family Court when it helps abusive parents to maintain control over their families after divorce. When she turned 18 in 2007, she gave the Parenting Project permission to publish her picture on behalf of all children who have been held hostage by Rhode Island custody scams.
About the Author and the Cause